Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi everyone! Today's chapter makes me feel bad... We make yet another person upset with us. I hope we run out of sad stuff to talk about wither everyone. It's starting to get kinda depressing... Anyway, I do something that did not happen in the game. I tried to make it happen but the game wasn't cooperating. In the end I decided that I'm the author of this story and I can do whatever the heck I want! I basically needed to make the chapter longer (It's still pretty short though...) and didn't want to talk to anyone and saw an opportunity! Hope you enjoy my author's independence! AHHHHHHH!!!! oops... it's ok. I was copying the chapter onto here and I accidentally pressed something else and it disappeared! Luckily I had saved it before!!! I would just like to take this moment and thank the Lord that I actually saved something when I needed to!!! I have quite a reputation for not saving my games when I'm playing Nancy Drew and then something happens and I have to start all over again! Anyway, sorry for giving you a heart attack and enjoy chapter 20! =D




Chapter 20

            I left Miwako and went to go see Yumi.

            “Hi! What’s up?” Yumi greeted me as I walked up to her bento stand.

            “Yumi…” I really didn’t want to talk to her about this… “ I’m ready to help with more bento!” Oops… I guess I just got nervous. I made the bento and, as usual, it was adorable and Yumi loved it.

            “Yumi,” I started, “ I saw the article about what happened to you mother-“

            “I’m busy. Maybe you should go.”

            “It said that you were the first one to find her, that must have been very hard-“

            “I said I’m busy. That means Leave. Me. Alone. Now!” She shouted, and went back to work.

            I left and decided I would go to sleep for now and then get up later to look around a bit when no one would be watching me. I didn’t know if I would be able to concentrate knowing that I had hurt Yumi  by bringing up that night.

            By the time I got back to my room it was 10 at night. I went to take a bath but when I got down there I saw the blue banner and realized that I had forgotten that today was men only. I went back upstairs and tried to sleep. The results weren’t very good. Eventually I got up and sat on my balcony thinking about everything that had happened here at the Ryokan Hiei.

            I went back into my room and just about jumped out of my skin! There were muddy footprints on the floor that went right through the wall! Strange, I thought, I hadn’t heard anyone come in. I guessed I was just so deep in thought. Hmmm…. The culprit was most likely someone who hadn’t seen me come in. So, anyone but Miwako. She still could have done, I just didn’t see why she would bother when she knew I was up here. Maybe she didn’t see me come in…  back to square one. I got a towel and cleaned up the mess. Anything to waste a little time. By the time I laid down again it was about 11:30. I was so exhausted. I set my alarm for right after when Miwkao would leave and went to sleep.

This is my avatar for Bess in the game!!! Well, except for jewelry. They don't let you do that part in the mini game on their website. Oh well! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment