Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope your all having a wonderful day! It's really cloudy and windy here. It's pretty gloomy, but I don't mind! A couple of awesome things happened today! First, my dad made beer bread! I know that sounds weird but it is sooo good! My Aunt Jody brought a mix of dry ingredients back with her when she went on a trip to... somewhere. I don't remember where! The only thing we had to do was add beer! My dad had some handy (He always does! haha!) so we finally made it today! It's definitely not something you can just by itself because it had a very strong flavor bu with something to drink it's pretty good! Wow... that is more than I have ever wanted to talk about beer on here.............. Moving on! Second awesome thing that happened today was that my sister gave me an old iPhone that she got from our Grandpa! She used it for a while but then she got a new one for Christmas so I got this one! It's a first generation and it has a huge crack on the screen but I still think it's really cool! I'm not using it as a phone, just as an iPod. And I just remembered a something else that was awesome that happened today! (I can't believe I almost forgot about this one!!! ) Someone I know from HerInteractive's Facebook page posted something awesome today!!! It's a cover for the next game! It's NOT the real cover for the game (as far as we know) but it's really awesome and she made it herself! I'll post a picture of it at the bottom of the page. Today's chapter starts out really funny but then we go and talk to Miwako..... I hope we don't get stick in the depressing part of the game again. You never realize how big that part of the game is until you have to write it. Anyways, enjoy! =D


Chapter 24

            I called Bess and George while walking up to my room.

            “Hi Nancy. Good News! We met Ryuichi, the creator of the Suki cats. Thing is he won’t give away the secret phrases unless you buy one of the cats,” said George.

            “Alright, thanks for trying.”

            “But the guy told George – for such a captivating, beautiful, gorgeous girl he’d be willing to make an exception,” said Bess, “You’re turning red – Nancy she’s turning red!”

            “Am not!” said George, “ Anyway, there’s a catch. He only shares secrets with ‘the like-minded’. He gave me this monster puzzle to solve, but I’m too busy with expo stuff to solve it right now. Any chance you could take a look at it?”

            “Sure… Anything for such a captivating, beautiful –“ I joked.

            “Enough! I’ll send it right over to you at the ryokan”

            I laughed, “Thanks! Talk to you later!”

            “Bye Nancy!”

            Right when the call ended my phone rang. Yumi had sent me more pictures! They were awesome, per usual!

            While I was in my room I thought a bit about what I should do next while waited for the puzzle from Bess and George. I wondered what a ‘monster’ puzzle was. I was soon to find out. I eventually headed back downstairs and went to talk to Miwako.

            “Hi,” she said to me sounding very sad.

            “I know what happened to your mother,” I told her. It was going to come out eventually. I couldn’t think of anything to say to make her feel better and she was probably just going to get mad at me again. But it was what had to be done to solve the case.

            “I told you to-“ she started.

            “It was an accident. I think you, all of you, blame yourselves.”

            “It wasn’t an accident. But since you won’t let it drop. You want to know why we all blame ourselves, Nancy?” she asked me sounding angry and hurt. Yep, I had done it again.

            “Why?” I asked, wary.

            “Because we were all here. We were ALL here that night. And not ONE of us helped her. We all just let her die, alone.”

            “But you didn’t know-“

            “Leave me alone, Nancy,” she told me. Her voice didn’t waver. This time she wanted me to leave her alone for good.

Check out her page on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nancy-Drew-Forever-Fan-Page/228945947171585 Thank you Marissa for letting me post this!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment