Friday, February 17, 2012

Hi everyone!!! I really hope you like this chapter! I think it's pretty funny! Nancy wakes up to do some investigating in the middle of the night and has '1 in the morning/Sarah was bored and wanted to be funny brain'! Also, I just realized that I forgot to do what I was planning to do on Valentines day! I was going to make everything pink, red, and purple! So here is your late Valentines day gift from me! Enjoy the pretty colors!!!! If you guys like it (or if I like it) I might write my posts in pretty colors everyday! Haha! Enjoy! =D
Haha! Just so you guys know I accidentally changed the background color and then changed the color of the words so it was just a block of fuchsia! I fixed though (as you can see) so don't worry! Hehe! =D



Chapter 21

            My alarm went off and I woke up. I went downstairs and looked behind the front desk. I was very disappointed to find that the computer needed a password. I didn’t think it wouldn’t need one; I was just hoping. There were a couple of travel broachers. One was about about the Bavarian Alps, another was about Greece (That one was interesting.), and the last one was about Dread Isle… That seemed familiar. I wasn’t quite sure why.

            The only thing left that looked interesting on the desk was a box. But when I reached for it Suki scratched me! I wondered if there was a way to turn her off… I decided that I would call Bess and George about it later.

            I turned around and found some sort of safe or something like that in the wall. It had an odd lock using some kind of key cards. One was missing though so I couldn’t do anything with that then.

            I went over to a little fire/heater thing that they kept on all the time. I was suddenly over come with the urge to touch the thing that you put the kettle on….

            “Ouch!” I exclaimed, “That fire is hot! Not surprisingly….” I waited to see if someone had heard me but no one came. That was a relief. I wasn’t sure how I would explain something like that…

            Ok, I thought to myself, what have we learned today Nancy? That’s right, don’t touch the fire thingy!!!!

            I wanted to make getting up in the middle of the night worthwhile so I went and tried to go into the cultural room (The room that Takae is always in).

            “It’s locked!” I whispered to myself.

            Next I tried going to Rentaro’s shed. I tried to push the door open but it wouldn’t budge.

            “This one is locked to!” then I pulled the door open, “Oh… never mind.”

            I looked around, that didn’t take very long. The shed was so small I was surprised that Rentaro could stand (No pun intended… maybe.) being in here all day. There was nothing interesting in there. Just some robotic thing that he was working on.

            Well Nancy, you managed to get scratched by a cat, burn yourself, and find absolutely nothing at all, I thought to myself, it’s time to go back to bed. 

Just so you guys know, the smiley face is green cuz that's my favorite color and it's my signature smiley!!! And this is blue cuz it's my second favorite color and I wanted to use a different color from the story! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment