Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi everyone! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!Today's chapter is interesting! (I say that about every chapter, don't I?) We have an intense conversation with Miwako... that's it really. We'll talk to Yumi in the next chapter. Do any of you have plans for today? I really don't... I think I'm going to the gym and then hanging out with the dog. I might watch a romantic movie. I was think about Phantom of the Opera, Sense and Sensibility, or Beauty and the Beast! They're all fantastic movies!!! Anyway, Enjoy today's chapter! =D


Chapter 19

            I walked downstairs to go see Yumi but when I was almost to the lobby, I heard what sounded like another unhappy customer talking to Miwako.

            “When we first walked in the door, my wife told me she had a bad feeling about this place, but no, I told her she was being unreasonable. But whatever it is that’s going on here, we are not going to put up with it anymore. That thing you left in our room! No one should ever have to see something like that. I want my money back,” shouted the man.

            “There was nothing there-“ said Miwako, trying to calm him down.

            “And I want to see this place closed down! You’d never get away with something like this where I come from!”

            “Sir, please, there was nothing there. No one left anything in your room,” Miwako pleaded.

            “Oh, ‘please’ yourself!” he said as he walked away.

            Miwako started crying. I wasn’t sure if me going to talk to her would help or not but I gave it a shot.

            “Hi Miwako. That was the last customer, wasn’t it?” I said.

            “Yes Nancy, it’s just you now. So, make yourself comfortable, we’re all here for you until something happens to scare you off to,” she said to me.

            “I don’t scare easy.”

            “I’ve heard that before. Look, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be upsetting you with all this. Please, you’re my only guest left, let me at least make sure you have a good trip. Maybe you’ll recommend us to your friends…”

            “I still want to help.”

            “Help? You want to help? Look around you, this place is beyond help. It was spooky and lonely before… everything that happened happened, and now… Why do you think Yumi got out of this place as soon as she could? People come because they’ve heard it’s haunted, they come here to be scared, and even they can’t take it. I’m sorry Nancy. There’s nothing you can do here. Help yourself and find somewhere safer to stay,” she said, and turned away from me.

            “I’m going to do what I can,” I said, and walked away.

I din't have a good picture for this chapter, so... Here's a picture of some cupcakes I made last year!!! (We also ate them last year! haha!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment