Friday, January 20, 2012

So here is the first chapter of my fan story based off of Shadow at the Water's Edge! So sit back and get ready for a story of ghosts, romance, and suspense! Enjoy!! =D


              Nancy Drew Shadow at the Water’s Edge
       ‘After a string of tough mysteries, I’ve decided to take a break and do a little sightseeing. I’m taking P.J. Krolmeister up on his offer to send me to his favorite ryokan, or traditional inn, in Kyoto, Japan!
I’ll spend the days teaching English and my nights with Bess and George exploring the sights, fashions, history and nightlife of downtown Kyoto.
From what I hear, the inn I’m staying at is known as one of the scariest places in the city. I’m not sure why people say that… I might have to poke around a little to see what’s really going on at the Ryokan Hiei.’

That was the case file that was hidden safely away in my purse, which I held tight in my hands. Sometimes I’m too trusting and get in a lot of trouble. Sometimes I’m too precautious and still get in a lot of trouble. Today, on the plane to Kyoto, I was being to precautious.
I had done a little research on the Ryokan Hiei and found some interesting reviews… Most of the people that visited there ended up leaving in terror and fury. My curiosity was piqued, and I never scare easy. I had made up my mind. I was going to find out what was haunting the Ryokan Hiei!

No comments:

Post a Comment