Monday, January 30, 2012

Hi! This chapter is short but it's very interesting! If you get scared real easy, proceed with caution! I actually don't think it's that scary written down like this but it scared me so bad actually having to watch it to write this! haha! I also fix another mistake that I made earlier. Hope you enjoy it! =D


Chapter 11
           
           Part of me had this nagging feeling that I was forgetting something at Yumi’s that would help this case, a lot. I left Matsue and went back to her apartment. I instantly went to her bed. It was like I had seen it but hadn’t looked at it closer. I was a book, ‘Unveiling Ghosts: Investigations from Around the World’ by Savannah Woodham. I opened it and was surprised to find a note from the author:
‘To the Shimizu family,
           
           You hospitality during this difficult time has been immeasurable. Thank you for allowing me into your home and your lives. If you ever find yourself in the state of Georgia, you’ve got a place to stay.
Sincerely,
Savannah H. Woodham’
           
           Interesting…. There was a card tucked away in between the pages; it had Savannah’s number on it. I put the number in my phone, I had a feeling I would need it soon. I skimmed through the book. It was very odd… one of the chapters was missing. I flipped back to the table of contents. The missing chapter was about the ryokan! I had to find another copy of that book and see what was written in that chapter.
           
           I checked the time; it was 9:31 at night. I decided that a hot bath and then bed sounded really nice. I headed back the ryokan.
           
           When I got back I went to the baths. As I walked in the lights started flickering. I walked up to the mirror and I saw that thing from the video at Yumi’s standing behind me! I turned around but there was nothing there! I turned back to the mirror and suddenly that thing looked up. It had a horrible expression on it’s face. It got closer until it was right there in front of me and then the mirror shattered and it disappeared!
           
          I was really scared so I went and took a hot bath; that calmed me down a bit. Something strange was definitely going on here. And I knew that what I just saw was more than a trick of the light!

Thank you saturation and hue for making it possible for me to make this pic look all freaky! haha! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment