Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fan Stories!!! =D

Hi Everyone!!!

I know I don't post on here very often so I really want to something special for all of you! Some of you may know that Arglefumph is writing a fan story for Warnings at Waverly Academy. I really love it and since I one day want to be an author I thought it was a great idea!!! My favorite game in the whole world is The Curse of Blackmoor Manor so I'm going to write a story based off of that game! I'm so excited!!! Tonight I'm going to play the game again and take notes. I'll try my best to make this story fantabulous!!!! (Get it? It's a FANtabulous FAN story! hahaha!!) This will be interesting because I've never written a story like this and the game has some randomized scenes in it. I will try to incorporate as many of those scenes as possible! (Even if I don't get them while playing the game this time.) I'm going to get to work on it right now and I'll post the first chapter tomorrow! I'll try to do a chapter every day!!!

The pleasure is all mine child!
~Sarah =D

Oh btw, here is a link to Arglefumph's story! It's really good!!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7595987/1/

No comments:

Post a Comment