Thursday, June 16, 2011

OWL CITY

Yesterday was the last day of pre-orders for The Captive Curse! I have a surprise and it's not a good one. I didn't get it! They didn't have it on Amazon and my parents didn't want to make an account with HER Interactive. =( Well at least it comes out in stores really soon! June 28th! YAY!!!

So if you are a fan of OWL CITY (Adam Young) then you will LOVE this news! On the 14th his new album, All Things Bright and Beautiful, came out on iTunes! It is an awesome album! I love it!

Has anyone here seen Pirates of the Caribbean: 4? I haven't! I really want to though... it looks sooo good and I've heard great things about it! Until about 2 weeks ago I hadn't seen numbers 2 and 3 so I made my bro bring them over and we watched them. Those are great movies!

I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt!

~Sarah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment