Monday, June 20, 2011

In Love With the World

Hi! I found another walkthrough and it goes farther then arglefumphs so far but it still has to be finished. It's by this awesome girl on youtube called shortsillynerdgirl! I love her videos! We get pretty up close with the monster and that kid pulls a stupid and cruel prank. Thanks to Nancy though he doesn't get far!

I have an awesome aunt who has traveled to a lot of differnt countries! She sent me a bunch of stuff! She sent a purse that is half purse half cute yorkie puppy stuffed animal! (I can't imagine an occasion where I would use that but I'm determined to find one!)  An awesome Paris t-shirt, a Paris pen (It's such a cool pen!), A book of pictures of cats which I think is from Japan, an Eiffel Tower key chain, and awesome kitty toe socks! (I'll have to post a pic some time.) I love all of my special stuff! Love you aunt Liz! <3

Meow!

~Sarah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment