Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nancy Drew 25!!!

So I don't have The Captive Curse but I do have information! I've been cheating for you guys and looking at second chances and easter eggs and stuff like that. I haven't been able to find a walkthrough but I'm looking cuz you guys have to have the inside scoop! I'm still sorry that I didn't pre-order it. Ready for the information? If you don't want to have anything spoiled for you then perhaps you should skip this part... I'm gonna try to be subtle and not give away to much.

We're DEFINITELY going to be doing some snooping and we're gonna have to be very, very careful... I'll give you a hint why. zZ zZ zZ...  There's going to be a furnace, and it's HOT! It's a TRAP!!! We're gonna be playing with some pointy gate... better be careful! We have another game with a kid! We have to play with this one to and (hehe) we have to (MEGA SPOILER!!!) save him at the end! We have to identify the culprit, Nancy is not going to tell us... We are going to have a run in with that mysterious necklace... *awesome, mysterious music*

I'm done talking about game 24. How about we talk about  #25, sound good?

We've gotten what we all wanted! A game in River Heights!  It's called Alibi in Ashes. As I hear it, we have to help Nancy keep her ace detective status when something at a fire station goes TERRIBLY wrong!

Owl City still rocks!!!

~Sarah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment