Friday, June 17, 2011

Only One Murder?!?!

I got Owl City's new album today! It is awesome!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! I e-mailed Adam Young today and I hope he answers!! That would be like the coolest thing ever! It would actually be cooler if he followed my blog!! That would be the COOLEST thing ever!!!! I'm actually listening to him right now! I love the song: Plant Life! It is probably my favorite of his but it's so hard to tell!

So, obviously Adam has nothing to do with murder so what in the world is my main subject today? Nancy Drew! So everyone always says that Secrets Can Kill (Original and Remastered) is the only Nancy Drew game that has a murder in it. I have to object! #17 Legend of the Crystal Skull has a murder. It was an accidental one but it still counts. We didn't go there to solve a murder but, ultimately, that's what we ended up doing. and then we have The Captive Curse. We don't know exactly what is going on yet but we know there must have been a murder of a young lady and we must keep Nancy from meeting the same fate...

I love you Owl City!!!! <3

~Sarah =D

That took me so long to type cuz I was singing Dreams Don't Turn to Dust! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment