Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Taking It as a Yes!

Hello all you awesome people out there! I'm so happy and excited! The Captive Curse is out for pre-orders! If you haven't pre-ordered it yet then you should! I'm apparently telling myself that because I haven't pre-ordered it yet. I'm still paying my mom back for the Ds... I think I was getting on her nerves talking about it all the time... Like I've said before It's my excitement and I can use it on whatever I want to! I'm also super excited because I'm going to get a green parakeet and name it Loulou! Every time I ask my dad he makes jokes about eating it. (Don't worry, he wouldn't actually do it. He won't eat our dog either...) It seems like a no but I didn't hear that word and in all of his joke I own a bird so I'm getting a bird!

We're having our fence replaced so we can't let the dog out and it's making him go crazy! Now he can see all of the dogs pass by and he wants to go them! He's started howling at night... Not sure why but he has...

I'm going to go clean my room so I can see my friend tomorrow! I hate cleaning...

The Good News: You get to see another one of these funny good thing, bad things!
The Bad New: I can't think of anything funny!

~Sarah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment