Saturday, May 14, 2011

Title?!?!

Haha! I just realized that I can add a title to these posts...

Don't worry, there's more that I have to say than that! Anyone out  there have a DS? I do and I love playing Nintendogs and Pokemon games! (It sounds like an ad but that isn't what it is...)
I have Pokemon: Diamond and it is so much fun!

Nerd time!
I love the prinplup!(I probably didn't spell that right...) He's as cute as picachu! (I'm awful at spelling but i really am a nerd, trust me...)Mine is named Tritan *heroic music* I love him! I know I'm a bit behind with this, I mean, they've come out with a whole new set! I really want the new black version but I owe my mom money. :(

Fun word(s)!
Lycanthropic Metamorphosis! Go on, say it in an awesome accent. AWESOME, right?!?! I get way to excited about it but it's my excitement and I can use it on whatever I want! 

Some times when my dad goes to bed he says "Nigel!" because it sounds like night all so I always reply "Mookerjee!"so...

Mookerjee!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment