Friday, May 13, 2011

Hi Nancy Drew fans! I'm starting this blog to post about Nancy Drew and other games, books, and movies that I like. I really hope you enjoy it!


A few sites and people that you should look up.
nancydrewmania.com is great! It's run by Maryann and is one of my favorite sites!
On YouTube you should look up arglefumph. He does walkthroughs for lots of games, Nancy Drew is his specialty! He's sooo funny! My favorite walkthrough is Message in a Haunted Mansion!
Herinteractive.com is a place where you can look at all of the Nancy Drew games and order them! You can also play mini games and download demos.

We  should soon get more info on The Captive Curse! (That's Nancy Drew:24 for those of you that don't know.) YAY for character profiles, demos, and mini games!!!

My friend Nat and I are playing Last Train to Bluemoon Canyon over the phone! We call each other and each get on the game at our own houses and guide each other so that we are doing the same things. It's so much fun! We have already finished Curse of Blackmoor Manor that way!

A note about Blackmoor.
So everyone knows that that game has scenes that you don't see every time. It's all randomly generated, right? WRONG!!! THERE IS A METHOD TO THE MADNESS!!! *dun Dun DUN* I don't know what the method is but Nat and I did the exact same thing and we saw all the same scenes at all the same times!

Back to Bluemoon.
Nat and I are in Copper George and we were just about to sort taffy. Then we had to get off the phone. :( I'll be sure and update you on all of our games together!

I finished Danger on Deception Island yesterday and I got the award of:
Orienteering Expert for using the GPS to navigate difficult passageways!
YAY! I did use the GPS a lot...

I  started The White Wolf of Icicle Creek yesterday and I love the cooking in that game!

I thought I might want to mention that I have played and finished all of the games so I know what I'm doing.

Semper ubi seb ubi!

~Sarah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment