Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Straight Answers Don't Existist!

It's totally true and I can't stand it! You all know about my Loulou problem. I was excited because my dad started acting like he might actually be considering letting my a bird. I asked if my thought was a fact and he atarted to say what I think was a yes and then made it a joke. (I hope...) I'm not sure if I'm going to name her Loulou. I might have to name her (It might end up being a him.) Tweety (2nd best bird in the world!) because Nat wants to name her bird Loulou. Either way, I might get a bird! =D

Pre-orders for the Captive Curse start tomorrow! YAY!!! I will also be posting some fun, interesting stuff! Ok it's only one. (That I know of but you never know. lol!)

I started playing Secret of Shadow Ranch last night and I LOVE that game! I got to day 2 and then I took it out to watch a movie and half way through the movie my computer started acting like the dying piece of junk it is! (Not at the end because my computer hates me! If you're reading this it's a miracle!) I took the movie out after a long and tiring battle with my computer and put the game back in and, SURPRISE, it didn't work! I had another battle with my computer and it won so I returned the game to the library. It's sad because I really like that game... Now I'm playing White Wolf of Icicle Creek. It's a good game but it's not my favorite. I'm SO excited for The Captive Curse because I've played all of the others a lot recently!

I have to (by my own choice, don't worry) post a poem Shel Silverstein that makes my think of my Loulou problem. I'm making a few minor (Haha, they're minor but there are lots of them!) changes to fit to my life. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Little Sarah and the Green Parakeet

There was a little girl named Sarah
Who was taking a drive
Through the country
With her parents
When she spied a beautiful bright eyed
Green and yellow Parakeet
And next to it was a sign
That said,
FOR SALE-CHEAP.
"Oh," said Sarah,
"May I have that parakeet?
May I please?"
And her parents said,
"No you may not."
And Sarah said,
"But I MUST have that parakeet."
And her parents said,
"Well, you can't have that parakeet,
But you can have a nice chocolate chip mint
Ice cream cone when we get home."
And Sarah said,
"I don't want a chocolate chip mint'
Ice cream cone,
I WANT THAT PARAKEET-
I MUST HAVE THAT PARAKEET."
And her parents said,
"Be quiet and stop nagging-
You're not getting that parakeet."
And Sarah began to cry and said,
"If I don't get that parakeet I'll die."
And her parents said, "You won't die.
No child ever died yet from not getting a parakeet."
And Sarah flet so bad
That when they got home she went to bed,
And she couldn't eat,
And she couldn't sleep,
And her heart was broken,
And she DID die-
All because of that parakeet
That her parents wouldn't buy.

Haha! Luckily my life isn't that bad! That made me laugh and now I think I'll go show it to my dad.

Loulou Loulou Loulou Loulou

~Sarah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment