Friday, May 27, 2011

A FREAKISH AMOUNT OF EXCITMENT!!!!!!!!!!=D

Hello awesome people!!! I have sooo much exciting news!!! First of all, My friend liked my article and is going to include it in her June newsletter! Second, HerInteractive like my blog and is going to include it on their "More Nancy Drew" section!! Last and (in my opinion) most exciting, I might be on season 11 of American Idol!!! My cuz Phillip is going to audition (maybe...) and promised ot take me with him!!!! I might get to meet the judges! I might get to hug J-Lo!!!!!! (HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!!!!) Sorry bout' that.... I'm just sooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all will definitely see me in season 13! Thank you JB for lowering the age-limit to 15!

They're in it to win it!

~Sarah =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D!!!!

...
...
...

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment