Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hi! Sorry it's been so long. I actually don't have a chapter for you today. The next day I have a lot of free time I'm gonna sit down and write a bunch of chapters!!!!!! Anyways, HerInteractive has been releasing a lot of cool new info! They have a new still for the new game coming out fairly soon and.... they just released pictures of a new user interface!!!!! Btw, if you have no idea what that is, don't feel bad.... I didn't either until I looked at the pictures, haha! =D

The new main screen:

I'm hoping one of the extras is the scrap book! That was always my favorite part of being able to see her room! This screen is really cool but some people really liked looking at the books so we'll have to wait and see how this turns out.

Now my computer is being weird and makes everything I type start in the middle.... not sure how I feel about it.... Anyways, the new difficulty level screen:

 This is cool. It makes me think of the dossier games... I'm not entirely sure why. Honestly, I miss the badges but this is very artsy and I think it's really cool! =D

I don't know how to fix this typing thing! Oh well...... The new options screen:

I love this change! The old options screen (honestly) was simple and kind of bland but this one is really cute, fancy, and just fun! =D

In the last picture you may have also noticed the inventory at the bottom of the screen. All of the items are from the Curse of Blackmoor Manor, haha! I hope this new game is really good and all the changes end up being liked by all of the Nancy Drew fans out there. I've noticed that some are very skeptical of them. I don't blame them, I was very shocked when I first saw this but I'm excited for the change! 

Her has also created a merchandise store on their website! It's really cool, you should check it out! They don't have Koko Kringle bars... yet! 

Here is the screen shot from the game. And with it, I bid you farewell. .... yeah, I'm not going to ever say that again. I made myself think 'what the heck?!' so.... yeah. Bye, I'll try to post again tomorrow! 

~Sarah =D

This is a note at the bottom of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment