Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hi everyone! I finally stopped being lazy and wrote a chapter for my story. That wasn't the greatest idea... It turns out the next thing I have to do in the game is solve the monster puzzle. I've everything else. That puzzle takes a while and I wanted to post something today. But I promise you that I will finish that puzzle today and finish this chapter tomorrow! A two part chapter.... haven't had that before! Interesting! One more thing before I stop rambling (And I hope this makes up for my epic fail here.) The cover of TMB was released a couple of days ago! YAY!!! Enjoy! =D

Chapter 25 part 1

           I left to go up to my and when I passed the front desk, Miwako called me over and gave me a package.

           "Thanks!" I said and headed back upstairs.

            I opened the package and saw that it was the monster puzzle from George. It turned out that a monster puzzle is five Sudoku all mashed together. Great... I thought... this'll be a piece of cake, not.


Here's the cover isn't it awesome! Btw it wouldn't let me copy and past so I had to write it out on here so sorry if I messed something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment