Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted the rest of that chapter, I've been so busy... You're probly expecting the rest of that chapter, huh? I'm sorry but I don't have it. I was working on the puzzle today and I kept messing up but I'll get it soon! In the mean time, I have some other cool stuff to talk about! YAY!!!

I'm sure many of you have seen this video but it's awesome! It's a video of Little Jackalope demonstrating the "magic mug" It's so cool, I want one! =D
I love Little Jackalope, her laugh is so cute! =D

So if you read this blog a lot you've probly heard of Marissa who runs the Nancy Drew Forever Fan Page on Facebook. She's has contests on fb every once in a while and she just posted about her next one. It's a contest on the best photos based off of a ND game! She's had contests with drawing and editing and stuff like that, that I'm terrible at. I'm excited because I'm a photographer (not professional)  so this is right up my ally! If I get the time I'm going to take some awesome pics and blow her mind! I'm so excited! =D

Well, that's all my exciting news, hope you enjoyed it!
~Sarah =D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your great pictures!!
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll try and post more on this blog later if I get the chance! =D

      Delete