Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi everyone! I still don't have more of my story! I got tired of trying to figure out the puzzle by myself so I looked up hints and it still didn't work! I think I messed something up and I got so sick of it that I haven't gone back to it yet. SAW makes me hate Sudoku.... =P

Anyways, you know that photo contest I talked about in my last post? Well, I spent 2 hours taking photos and 1 hour editing and then  I entered and WON!!! It was so exciting! I took all of the pictures and I'm the one in them all as well. I have 7 photos to share with you all, enjoy! =D

This one is based off of Danger on Deception Island! I thought it was cute! =D

My least favorite of all 5 of my Phantom of Venice photos...I'm supposed to be a cat. =P


This one is kinda cool. I finally found a use for that pirate costume I had lying around!


I took all of these photos using instagram so the editing isn't anything special. It's really basic, trust me. If it was complicated I would have failed at it.... miserably.

I really like this one! It's currently my fb profile pic! I meant it to be based off of The Phantom of Venice but now that I think about it, it could be used for The Captive Curse as well! =D

This photo is the one that won! It's also based off of VEN but really could work for CAP. I love it! When I showed to my sister she was all, "Where did you get a magnifying glass?!" I honestly have no idea, it was buried in my closet, along with the rest of the stuff I used in these photos. =D


This is the last photo! It's based off of Tomb of the Lost Queen! I thought it was suck an original idea but 2 or 3 other people did photos based off of TMB as well... I really like this one! It looks really old and cool! Haha! =D

Hope you all like my pictures! I might post some of the others I didn't enter in the contest later. I was also thinking of doing stuff on YouTube, what do you guys think? It would probly just be me randomly talking about random stuff... Come to think of it, it would be this blog only video... LOL!!!! Ok, if I post a vid I'll let you all know!

Peace off!
~Sarah =D

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are very nice/lovely pictures you took!! (I like the last one.) ^_^ Also, I think it would be a great idea if you did some stuff on YouTube! (: I pretty much ADORE random-ness. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I saw your profile pic and I'm like "Huh, that looks like anime" *clicks on it* "OMG IT'S ALOIS!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I read your profile and totally freaked out like the huge Kuroshitsuji fan girl I am!!!!! I really want to see season 2 but the Best Buy by me only has it in Blu-ray. I'm only 13 so my mom would have had to buy it for me and I don't think she would have but I so would have given it a shot but we only have a dvd player =( Alois is so super duper hot but I like Ciel better! I just wish he would wear short shorts like Alois!!! *fan girl attack!!!* I'm starting a tumblr blog about anime and I'll let people know on here when it's up! =D Next year I'm planning on going to NDK (An anime con in Denver) as Ciel and my friend wants to be Bard so now I just have to find someone to be Sebbastian. I want to force my brother to watch it and go with me but he's not interested in that show =P I'm gonna try and post a video, blog, vlog sort of thing this week. I just have to find a time to record it on my Mac and figure out how to post it.... I'm hopeless with computers. Wow... this is like a whole other post! Thank you for reading this freakishly long comment!
    ~Sarah =D

    ReplyDelete