Friday, July 1, 2011

Camping and Two Lumps!

Hi! I know I don't post a whole bunch but there definitely won't be anything this weekend because I'm going camping! Going what? CAMPING!!! WOOT WOOT!!! We're going up to Sylvan Lake! It is so pretty there and we bring a hummingbird feeder and they actually come! It's so cool! It's really hard to get a picture of a hummingbird, REALLY hard to get a good one... That should totally be one of my life goals!

Life Goals:
Finish a book
Get a good picture of a hummingbird!

Do you guys like comics? Well, I do! I've read the classics like Garfield, Blondie, all that other stuff in the Sunday paper. They really aren't all that funny... For years my favorite has been Calvin and Hobbs. I love that comic and read it all the time! I'll have to post the story of how my bro accidentally gave me those books... I'll do that another time. So my bro showed me this awesome new online (and in print!) comic! Two Lumps: The Adventures of Eben and Snooch. It's about these two cats! Have you ever seen Pinky and the Brain? It's kind of like that but SO much better! For the first part, it's cats not rats! Cats are better and you know it. Snooch is the fat, dumb cat, who loves to eat! (and drink... yeah those New Year's comic strips are crazy!) Eben is the slim(ish), smart cat. It's a great comic! It's kind of a sad time though because the two cats that the comic is based off of, Raistlin and Caramon, died. At least they're together and died purring.

R.I.P. Raistlin and Caramon and may all the Heavenly gooshyfood be yours!

~Sarah :)

1 comment: